Saturday, November 19, 2005

Two pairs off of my Anthropologie wishlist

I try really hard not to do too much shoegazing at Anthropologie.com, mostly because the shoes there are often too ugly for my taste and just about always too expensive, but I thought since these two were very cute and the prices were reasonable (for Anthropologie anyway), I'd post them.

The Metro Flat: When I first saw these shoes I immediately imagined them on my feet as a I strolled down the streets of New York. While that is lame, you must admit, they seem very comfortable, and I think they are very cute. I can imagine them under jeans and with a skirt, which is a big plus when you're talking shoes. They have them in both "sky" (pictured) and black, but I personally like the sky.


The Hermione Heels - Now these are a little more decorative, but still (I think) pretty elegant. My favorite part is the skinny wedge heel. Their copper-rose leather might be a little difficult to match, but these could definitely make the right dress just that much more perfect. Plus, considering yesterday's premiere of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and the recent release of the 6th book, wouldn't you want to own a pair of shoes named Hermione?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home